Scotts Community Building
Subfacility of Scotts Rosenwald Park
Please note that reservations are required for use of the Community Building and Concession Areas, or for athletic team use of the Multi-Purpose Field.
Requests for all reservations need to be submitted to the Recreation Office at least 2 weeks prior to the requested date(s).
- Community Building: $30/hr, $200/day, plus a $100 refundable* deposit
- Fees need to be paid in advance and submitted with the reservation request. Contact our front desk at 704-878-3103 to check availability and submit a request.
- "Special Event" requests (large-scale events, tournaments, etc) should be made directly to the Parks & Recreation Office at 704-878-3103.
- If you are not sure if your request is a standard facility reservation or a special event reservation, please contact our office.
- * Deposits are eligible for refunds post-event, IF clean-up procedures have been followed and no damage is reported upon post-event inspection.
2021 Dates: Community Building Closed** (Not available for reservations)
January 1 (Fri): New Years Day
January 18 (Mon): Martin Luther King Jr Day
April 2 (Fri): Good Friday
April 4 (Sun): Easter Sunday
May 31 (Mon): Memorial Day
July 4 & 5 (Sun-Mon): Independence Day
September 6 (Mon): Labor Day
November 11 (Thurs): Veterans Day
November 25-28 (Thurs-Sun): Thanksgiving Holiday
December 24-27 (Fri-Mon): Christmas Holiday
Dec 31-Jan 2 (Fri-Sun): New Years Holiday
** This schedule follows the holiday closure dates for ICPRD/County Offices. The park itself will still be open to the public, weather permitting.